Mass production

The lovely dream catcher I was writing about in May (read here) has been quite unexpectedly sold and so I started to make another one to have a sample for my Dream Cather class and few more just in case …

The first one is nearly finished and it’s on a brown background with turquoise and gold feathers.

I was then so excited I have ordered more rings, some larger ones and some smaller ones. I’m ready to go bigger as well as smaller, so today we were sorting through colours and Olivier started wrapping the rings, my plan for tomorrow is stitch some feathers on organza, as they have to be cut out and painted and attached on a strings with beads but all that is easy to do in front of a movie.

We sorted some colours and I realized I don’t have good enough colour choice in my stash of organzas, so need to source some more soon. But for now we have prepared 5 more colour combinations – that should keep is busy!

I’ll keep you posted on the progress an show you finished pieces hopefully soon.

Until then thank you for reading



  1. […] also determined to finish a couple of dreamcatchers we started in July last year. I have written about the mass-production earlier and we only finished two of those shown in the post, so I have woven couple more nets and […]


  2. […] every time I passed. Last July I have written about starting a mass production of Dream Catchers (you can read about it here) … well, two got finished straight away and several others have stayed in various stages […]


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.